optical brightening agents in paper,
optical brightener for paper industry
OPTICAL BRIGHTENER AGENT BBU LIQUID E=130
CAS no :16470-24-9
Molecular mass: 1165.04
Formula : C40H40N12O16S4.4Na
Type of product:Mixure substance
Performance and Features:
1. Convenient in application, suitable for continuous addition.
2. Good fluorescent whitening performance in the pulp,during surface sizing and coating.
1. During surface sizing , good performance with the carrier of CMC, PVA and starch. ,Usual dosage: 0.01~0.5% on dry white pigment.
2. During coating, it can be mix in PVA,CMC, Usual dosage: 0.1~3g/L.
3. It can be directly added into the paper pulp,but in the course of adding, should avoid adding together with the other cationic chemicals or directly contact, mix. Adding in the pulp,the proportion based on weight of between oba and absolute dry paper pulp is 0.05％～0.5％.
Packaging and Storage:
Packaging with 25kg bag, or special Packagings according to customers, more than one year of stability,store at the room temperatur.
1. The product information is only for reference, research and identification.We will not bear the responsibility or the patent dispute.
2. If you have any questions in technical or use , please contact with us in time.